Thursday 27 July 2017

40k Rogue Trader Warband - Space Amazon & Space Pirate



 Funny how you can suddenly get on a roll....
 I've managed to bang out the first of the two followers of my converted rogue trader in reasonably quick time. Up first are two of my favourites from the 40k adventurers range - well actually all the members of this party are among my favourites from the range.

 So here we have the Space Amazon and Space Pirate.


 Like the rogue trader there'll be names and background to come; probably once all seven members are finished and I do a group post.


 The Space Amazon appears to be one of the more sought after models from this range. I'm not even sure who was responsible for sculpting her. I'm sure someone will help me out on that one.


 The Space Pirate is a variant of the Talisman counterpart (not sure who came first). I like the funny beaded necklace he's carrying; I'll probably give this some significance in his background when I get onto it.

The party begins to take shape






 The plan is to post the four remaining members of the gang in one hit which will be my 99th blog post so I can work on something special for the century.

No comments:

Post a Comment