Total Pageviews

Tuesday, 15 September 2026

MM66 Marauder mounted Reiksguard Knight, No.1

So I've been working on a number of items over the last few weeks, one of them being a model from a pretty rare group, the MM66 Marauder mounted Reiksguard knights. Sculpted around 1990, the five riders and two horse variants were uncatalogued, never featuring in any flyers or adverts. It's taken me some considerable time to amass all five and here is the first one.
Unsurprisingly, there are very few painted examples out there of these guys. Each rider variant has brilliant individuality so they'll make for an impressive regiment when they're all done.
The plan is to get all five finished over the next couple of months as I continue to work on two or three projects, themselves included. They shall be part of my Tilean army, portrayed as the Knights of Magritta; I shall include information on their lore once all five are complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment