Wednesday 12 April 2017

Mordheim Possessed Magister


 Despite the Frostgrave boys coming along nicely, my urge to take time out and get this lad done to kick off a Mordheim Possessed Warband has been far too great.


 As expected, despite a personal liking towards the Mordheim Possessed figures, I'm going old school with the entire warband. I don't think there was any hesitation on choice for the magister in the Shreve the Inquisitor figure from the old Chaos Sorcerers range.


 I replaced the, call it, talisman hanging from his waist with a green stuff mould press of a chaos champion's hammer head to serve as an amulet. And then there's the sword; a bit OTT maybe but it fits like a glove.


  I'm torn right now between resuming the Frostgrave warband and getting one or two painted up to accompany the magister and there are some belters lined up in the queue for this too.




No comments:

Post a Comment