Wednesday 4 November 2015

Khorne Warband Update - Citadel Bloodletters


 My next additions to Torranga Sama's retinue posed a slight problem. Can you have Bloodletters in a warband or not? They don't seem to appear on the list of followers in Slaves To Darkness but some daemons (fiends, flesh hounds etc) are depicted in the painted examples of warbands in the book.



 Having owned several Bloodletters for many years and not ever done anything with them, I decided to chuck a couple in anyway.




For all my Chaos paint jobs over the years, these are the only Realm Of Chaos lesser daemons I have actually ever produced






Torranga Sama accompanied by his daemonic subjects on either flank


I'm about a third of the way through this warband now and would like to have it wrapped up by Christmas although it appears I may be alternating it with another small project over the forthcoming weeks.





No comments:

Post a Comment